Sintoniza a El Bueno, La Mala y El Feo a las 8:40am para la primera palabra de la frase, a las 12:40pm durante El Show del Cascabel y a las 4:40pm durante El Freeguey Show para la última palabra que llena la frase ganadora. En cuanto tengas la frase gandora, marca a cabina al 661.842.2328. LLamada 96 gana $96 dolares y automaticamente quedaras registrado para ganar el gran premio.
Estas son las reglas oficlales:
CONTEST NAME: Win Cash with a Knockout
SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
Effective January 8, 2018 – February 16, 2018
Participating Radio Station(s)/Website Address(s)/Studio Address(s)/Phone #’s:
KEBT 96.9 La Caliente – www.969lacaliente.com – 1400 Easton Drive Ste 144B, Bakersfield, CA 93309 – 661-328-1410
Declared Value of Prize(s): $96 on-air daily prize and $2,000 grand prize. (Total Prize Value – $96 or $2,096 “Grand Prize”)
AGM California, Inc. (AGM) and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with various sponsor(s) and/or prize provider(s) (collectively, “AGM”) is conducting a contest named as set forth above (“Contest”).
1) No purchase or payment necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestant(s) may only qualify one time during this promotion and only one qualifying contestant per household is permitted (“Participant(s) or singularly Participant”). Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
2) Beginning January 8, 2018 through February 16, 2018, AGM’s, Participating Radio Station(s), will be giving away $96.00 on-air daily prize and the winner will be qualified for the Vegas UFC Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”). Restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize is not transferable. If the Winner declines the Grand Prize, there will not be any alternate prize available in substitution and the Grand prize will not be re-awarded and becomes the property of AGM.
- Beginning January 8, 2018 through February 16, 2018, participant(s) may attempt to qualify to win the $96 daily prize by listening to The BMF Show, The Cascabel Show, and The FreeGuey Show at 8:40am, 12:40pm, and 4:40pm for each word that will make the daily phrase. After the last word is given out, be the 96th caller with the correct phrase and win $96 and be qualified for a trip to Las Vegas to see UFC222 on March 3rd. On February 16th after the last daily qualifier, a grand prize winner will be selected at random from the daily qualifiers.
- The grand prize winner is responsible for completing all required paperwork concerning the delivery of prize. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any additional expenses beyond the specifics detailed within the Grand Prize specifically; transportation to and/or from the airport and/or hotels, hotel and sales taxes, tips, meals, telephone, rollaway beds, cribs, safe, parking, and any other incidentals are not included items. Winners have 30 days from date of winning to claim prizes. If the Grand Prize is not claimed and/or collected within 30 days of the first notification they shall remain the property of AGM.
- No substitutions permitted. The Grand Prize is not valid for resale and not redeemable for cash value.
3) Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Contest must be made in writing to Participating Radio Station(s) Promotions Director at the Studio Address.
4) Please also refer to the AGM General Contest Rules (“General” Rules”) attached below, which apply in conjunction with these Specific Contest Rules.
5) All Contest Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Participating Radio Station(s)at their sole discretion. AGM retains the right to cancel this Contest for any reason at any time.
6) A copy of the official rules governing this Contest as well as AGM’s General Contest Rules are available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
The above Specific Contest Rules are to be applied in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by AGM at the time of a Specific Contest and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by AGM in its sole discretion. AGM at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the AGM radio station as appropriate and in the AGM radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.